*thank you so much fat jellyfish for the amazing pictures!!
* Photos: by Frédéric Sapart
Cat Walk, the most fashionable Cat.
Find him on INSTAGRAM.
Today you read 10 things, which only real cat-mommys understand. Can you relate to this or am I the only crazy one around here?
Btw: I plan to film more tutorial videos, in which I explain and SHOW some special cat content. For example, how to walk on leash with your cat (outside). I get so many requests on this topic and it really isn’t impossible with patience and some routine. What do you think? Do you want these videos?
1. When I leave the house and say goodbye to my cat: „Take care, baby. Keep out of mischief. Don’t miss your momma too much, I’ll be back as soon as possible. I love you, hun.“ When I say goodboy to my boyfriend: „Bye!“
2. While other fashion bloggers get all these super trendy gucci loafers or Chanel bags, I spend my entire salary on cat stuff, mostly toys and super expensive snacks. And I bet, just in case, chanel would invent a cat tree, I swear my cat would get its Chanel-Piece even before I will get something.
3. Can I bring my cat? Either this place is cat friendly or we won’t come. There is no between! You think I leave my cat at home alone? No! My parents invited us for sunday brunch last weekend. Was I expected to bring my cat? No. Did I bring my cat? Yes.
4. Do you also have this invisible border in bed? Don’t you dare to steal my pillow. I mean, I love my boyfriend but I will defend what is mine. Most of all at nights, when it is on my side of the bed. In need I will pummel you. But when its about the little tiger – I’ll share EVERYTHING! Oh so you need my entire pillow AND my side of the bed? No problem I can sleep on the ground. Who cares about back pain or not enough sleep. At least the cat, a nocturnal animal (!), slept well.
5. Look Mommy- I caught a Mouse! The cat is and will always be a hunter. And that’s why I gave the oldschool wire mouse up…or wires in general. Or everything that gets warm and tends to be a potential sleeping berth.
6. Dogs have owners – Cats have staff. When I spend too much time in the supermarket, I get literally shouted at already in the corridor. The same thing, when it takes to long, to put the cat food into the feeding dish. And even worse – when I dare to call the little tiger without having some snacks for him.
Cat: „Which part of MEOW didn’t you understand?“
7. Big brother – the cat is watching you! You’ll have to get used to no longer have any privacy. There is always a fluffy thing starring at you. No matter if you take a shower, or while you eat. The worst thing is, when you wake up in the middle of the night and there is a pair of big eyes starring into yours, just millimeters away from you face.
8. Drawers? Who the hells needs drawers! We glued all drawers without exception, because SOMEBODY used to plunder them. Closets became nesting places, microwaves became hideouts and even the toolbox is interesting. And don’t forget bengal cats can jump effortless from the floor up to your highest shelf. My plants by the way grow in the cupboard. In the glued cupboard.
9. „I didn’t know, he only had one life.“ That’s what I think reaaaally often. For example when he starts to hunt my feet in the middle of the night and decides to follow them mercilessly under the blanket. Or when he crests the highest shelf and jumps on me. Or when he from nowhere starts to race through the flat and throws you and everything in his way over. And the best thing is, when he decides to sit on your face….while you’re sleeping…
„Oh wow, this sleeping breth is so comfy: Why did you buy all those super expensive beds for cats again?“
10. The reason why you wake up every morning with a smile and you are excited for the day. No matter if its monday morning or a lame, cold winterday. I love you so much.